Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Florida Derby
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #118
peeptoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuist
It looks like we won't get that chance. He's off the Triple Crown trail, although Pletcher says there's nothing wrong with him. Coolmore already making their plans with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he never races again.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-raci...s-triple-crown
Quote:
There's nothing obviously wrong with him but we will go over him thoroughly and give him some time off to fully recover from his long campaign," Pletcher said in the April 1 release. "He'll be sent to Payton Training Center today and allowed to have the down time that he seems to need right now."
Long campaign??! Since when is 5 starts as a 2yo and 2 as a 3yo a long campaign? (obviously this is rhetorical, Valuist). There is no problem with this guy and they need to run him in the Woody Stephens, Amsterdam, King's Bishop, Kelso, and BC Dirt Mile. There. I just mapped out the rest of his 3yo season for Pletcher and Co. I'll take my payment via cashier's check or cold, hard cash please.

Long campaign... pffft.
  Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement