Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 10:21 AM   #8246
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Trump is the ultimate answer to the pussification of America that has reached it's current apex during the Obama years. That's about as plainly as I can say it.

It's fun watching certain people clutch their hankies and collapse in a heap into their fainting chairs with every other word that comes out of Trump's mouth that they can't seem to handle.

Which is odd in this day and age, if you ever read the comments left behind by "ordinary folks" on news websites under the posted articles, or on YouTube or anywhere else that isn't as royally moderated as this place is...Trump is a choirboy compared to most folks these days.

Then these same folks turn around and tell us how non-presidential Trump is...because of his words...

Trump is a modern day Ronald Reagan (please note, I refer to the candidate Reagan, not the resultant President). I'm not saying he's Reagan by ideology or Reagan by any other means other than he's a candidate that this country needs at this exact moment in time.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)