Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:17 PM   #49
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer
Not getting the self congratulatory behavior here. You do things differently and it works for you. That's awesome! Isn't that and the $ satisfaction enough? I think this is the wrong crowd to be putting out the above blanket criticism simply because there is more variety of styles of play here than anywhere I've read or seen. I do pretty solid and my approach is the polar opposite of yours. I don't think trainers are complete orchestrators of outcomes, nor are jockeys, and the crowd following them around as if they were does not spell I have a good thing going. In fact using this to validate your opinion makes you more of a sheep than anybody. There are 2 things I trust:the horse and myself. Both perform in ways that are understandable and I can create a game around. All the rest are for opportunities for me to bet against. Anywhere in the country.
Hey look when those who don’t have a clue about using the tote board stop their incessant ridicule of something they know nothing about, then I will also refrain from posting comments that support my game. It’s unfortunate that so many like yourself don’t see the forest from the trees when it comes to those who are in control every aspect of the horses under their care.
Surely you don’t believe
A) The horses put themselves into various racing events.
B) Search for food and water themselves when its time to eat
C) Decide on when its time to get some exercise in preparation for the next race
D) The horses know how to administer therapeutic treatment for any ailment they might have.
E) That they bet on themselves because they know they’re in top condition.
Etc., Etc....
My posted opinions are based on facts and actual results (some that I’ve posted). If that seems sheepish in your eyes then I’m afraid you probably also believe that the betting population is composed of everyone except the connections. I know differently.
Nitro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)