Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Calculating EPR
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 02:45 PM   #14
Laminarman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
No one said it would be easy; this is a pretty difficult game...where you are trying to take money away from some pretty smart people.

But there is an easier way to go about it, should you so choose. You can Google handicapping systems/methods. There...you will find plenty of "highly profitable", "easy-to-use" handicapping methods, which their generous creators have chosen to part with for a rather modest fee. And there is enough variety to suit even the most discriminating taste...
Thanks Thaskalos, but there's a reason I grow most of my own vegetables, shoot my own deer and ducks to eat and build my own things: I'm stupid. I never take the easy way I guess. I'd rather learn the process. Or...I'm just stupid. My wife said to go buy chicken. Buy vegetables. And go play the slots. Not my style exactly. And then if I decide to just buy a system I might understand why I'm getting ripped off, right?
Laminarman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.