Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 02:58 PM   #684
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I want to just take a moment here to cut thru the absolute bullshit I'm hearing.

It's the quasi-apologia and nonsense I expect to hear from Anarcho-Commie Tankies. Horseshoe theory does indeed create strange bedfellows.

You all keep blaming some gentleman's nonsense agreement from 1990 between the United States and the USSR (doesn't even exist but whatever). We have countless treaties with both Russia and the dead USSR. We write that shit down but now suddenly we don't because that would actually be convenient...? Or maybe because we didn't actually agree to anything.

I can name one agreement though that actually is written down that you all had zero fucking problems saying wasn't real.

So which is it?

Secondly, does Poland get a vote? How about Estonia? Lithuania? These are independent countries... do they not get to join alliances with other nations? Do we tell them no because it might upset Putin and James Baker said something to Mikhail fucking Gorbachev 32 years ago?

I didn't expect to see myself arguing with basically USSR Tankie Fandom here yet here we are...
You are making this way too complex. It's actually simple.

1. Putin is an autocrat and very bad guy that is willing to lie, cheat, steal, kill people, overthrow governments, install dictators friendly to him, and do all sorts of terrible things to gain power, money, natural resources, and strategic advantage.

2. The leaders of the US government/Europe/NATO/Corporate American/Wall ST etc... are bad guys masquerading as good guys that are willing to lie, cheat, steal, overthrow governments and install democracies or dictators friendly to them, etc... to gain power, money, natural resources, and strategic advantage.

That isn't good vs. evil.

It's less evil vs. evil.

Don't believe the crap.

The American people are good (as are the Russian people and Ukrainian people) but their governments, media, corporations etc.. are full of corrupt sociopaths.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-09-2022 at 03:04 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement