Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tiger Woods
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:19 PM   #18
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Where I watched it (on a backside), EVERYBODY that walked by asked, "How's Tiger doing?" Grooms, trainers, stewards....NOBODY asked "Is Spieth still up?" "Where's Rory?" "Who's Xander?" "Where's Phil?" They just wanted to know about Tiger. The only thing mildly surprising was the absolute unanimity in the interest in Woods. I almost wished for their sake, as not-totally-dedicated golf observers, that he had won.

And while I appreciate the way Molinari moved around the course, I wish he had, too.
I'm not on the Tiger train. In fact, as soon as he teed off today I knew NBC was going to get lost in the Woods.

Maybe this is apples and oranges but just because people may of heard of Justify doesn't mean I hope Justify wins every race. In fact, I much prefer to see a field full of colts compete and contend with Justify every time out.

An Italian won a major for the first time ever today. That is a great outcome for professional golf IMO.

Last edited by NJ Stinks; 07-22-2018 at 11:24 PM.
NJ Stinks is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most