Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 12:57 AM   #13
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
I hope you know I'm a big fan of your thread idea. But, wouldn't it be better to have one continuous thread because now I have two threads with the 2nd including some of the first but not all (I think). I felt the first had some good comments.

For now two is okay but, hopefully you can see what I'm getting at since I don't want to end up searching 7 - 8 etc., different threads. But, I will if that's the way it has to be. Or maybe you can explain your thinking.
You are right...I need help with organizing the thread and up-dating the new websites as the come in...I don't know how to do it properly...

I'd like people to post their favorite, fun, and useful website and then they can be added as time goes on...the first thread started ok but then got diverted by other commentary that did not involve just listing new sites to visit....so as you scroll down now it's the latest material but I only have a short time to recap and edit before the window elapses so I struggle to make the updates....

I only want 1 thread also but I'm wondering if people will always go to the last page, maybe they will. I'll keep it on one thread but I need some coaching on what is the best approach here...thankx

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-11-2016 at 12:59 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)