Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Value Capper ?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:56 AM   #72
Knute Chapman

Hi Mhaney,

Texas Dolly is correct, the way the file is listed is a bit hard to follow. I was not able to make out the additions to the bankroll in the beginning, but I could sort of see that the "bank" had been depleted and so I just figured you had to add money to make the next series of bets. Where it gets a bit more confusing for me is where your total jumps from $90.15 to $511.15 on 8/11/18 with just a $50 credit? And then from $931.65 to 961.35 on 8/18/18 from 8/19/18 with no apparent credit? I did read where you said that you like to play exotics on the weekends, so is the file not to be looked at as a series of just win bets, and are you just making the point about a 16% win percentage, and/or the profit that you made during this time while using Valuecapper? 196 bets multiplied by 10, would be 1960, but you have 1955 in bets wagered? I'm saying this all in the spirit of trying to understand, so please take it that way, I'm probably miss reading it somehow and just trying to clear it up in my head. Thanx in advance!
Knute Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)