Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Value Capper ?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 07:45 AM   #69
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by cato View Post
It's not a black box...so i don't think you'll find results anywhere.

It helps manage information and puts out a betting line but each user can manipulate the pace scenario and choice of pace lines,which impact the betting line.

The software has defaults for pace scenarios and pacelines but sometimes you just have to make your own calls on those items.

I think they offer a 90 day full refund program (be sure to confirm the terms) so if people are interested they can do that-- and just be sure to calendar the 90 days!

Cheers, Frank
Hi Lefty,

Frank is absoluely correct, the program does not just give you one or two horses or even a few races to bet. It is completely up to you based upon the line given and the various other factors who to bet and when.
I attached my results using the program for two months in a post above, but anyone elses results would be completely different.
I will say that I have had the program for a year, and in the beginning, although I hit a few bombs, ultimately I was losing money by betting too many races. Once I took the time to watch all of the 100s of instructional videos included, I have been able maintain a positive return for several months. More study is needed as it could easily turn south. I will update again towards the end of October

Best,
Mh
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)