Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Value Capper ?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 11:03 AM   #65
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv30 View Post
$1700??? Is this software that good to warrant that kinda price? What does it have/do to make it worth 100+ times other handicapping software. Not being a jerk here but I've never heard anyone tout about software that costs that much $$$.

I was not so much touting this software over another, just simply stating my opinion and showing a few months worth of results. What a program has to do to be worth that much to me is
#1) Be profitable
#2) Make my job of handicapping very simple.

Valuecapper does both for me, maybe another program does the same for someone else, but I had used all the cheaper and free programs at one time or another and had very mixed results. With valuecapper I spend between 20-40 minutes total time handicapping every race run for a day, and I may spend 10-15 additional minutes looking after scratches. That in my mind makes it pretty simple and very valuable as I have little time to study races.

And I did not take your response as you being a jerk, it is a good question, one I asked myself often back to the black magic days which was also >$1000, I never pulled the trigger on that one because I couldn't get past the cost.

Best,

Matt H
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)