Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:14 AM   #35
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
So we agree about how stupid that post was, I have seen it many times around the web. I really did not feel that it was worth the time responding to as it surfaced here. So generally speaking what we just witnessed in the primary has been unlike previous times in my lifetime. During and leading up to the primary I always suggested "the process" when others mildly suggested it was unimportant or may have not existed, whatever. Now we are on to the longest general election cycle in history, maybe. And here too it has its process, but the variation of a long process suggests possibility of those who will try to blow it up. Biden is getting very desperate attacking the Prime Minister of Israel because of the fallout of people Biden is facing in his party to control Israel. I only mention this as the fascination of our body politic starts to heat up the closer we get to November.
NBC News, conniving authors Emma Barnett and Jillian Frankel, and Yahoo News, for spreading the false and misleading information, should all be damned!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)