Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 08:06 PM   #36
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
When and IF you ever get your book published, how are you going to explain your post?

Obviously, I disagree with you and Al (his response to you).
It's perfectly fine with me if you disagree with me all day long. I only offer my opinions here...and it doesn't bother me in the least if people disagree with me. Disagreements are the engines which power the best debates...and I love to debate.

In my book, I tell the truth...and nothing but the truth. There is no bullshit in my book about "turning losing players into winners", as some of the other popular books claim...which might be the reason why I have such a hard time getting published. All I can do in the book is impart some useful advice to the reader...but knowledge alone won't turn that reader into a winner. Do you suppose that all the obese people wobbling around out there are in the state they are in because they lack the "knowledge" needed to lose the extra weight that they carry?

"Knowledge" and "wisdom" are different things, friend...and you need WISDOM to beat this game. And wisdom isn't something that you can go out and buy...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)