Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tiger crashes
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 07:20 PM   #73
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
Hey Genius ( sarcasm) unlike most here. i think for myself. I am liberal on some issues. Others I'm not. I don't walk the left or right line when both parties suck. Idiocracy. I see it everyday. It's sad. Left and right. Which you have fallen into. I know your opinion when your idol Cucker Tarlson gives it to you. Was it fair for me to think I know the opinions of others here and some racists exist here? Probably not. I've read peoples posts, ideas and no one here changes. I've been a member here many years but rarely post anymore. You were pissed at a post I made that was sexual in nature and I thought funny. You didn't. Fine it's your website. If anyone was offended I truly apologize. Ever since that post I have to sign in now instead of just log on. That kind of upset me and is why i rarely post anymore. I usually check in when something big happens and people still post the same thing. There are a few posters I genuinely like though. Sadly though most people stay in their lanes. If they played poker like they post, i'd be rich. Easy to read. They never think out their boxes.

It seems you only want like thinking people here. So how about this. If you want me here let me post without signing in. If you want me barred. Bar me. I sleep great either way. I hope you and Tucker live long and prosper. Have a great day. MC
Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about the signing in thing.

If you don't want to have to sign in, make sure you check the "remember me" box.

That's the only function on here that controls whether you have to sign in every time or not.

PM me whatever "symptoms" you think might be contributing to your problem and I'd be happy to troubleshoot.

Other than that, I can honestly tell you the God's honest truth that I know of no way to "make people sign in every time."

Why would that even exist?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-05-2021 at 07:43 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)