Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 12:17 AM   #55
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I am not sure if this is correct, as Trump in 2020 got the second most votes EVER. There were roughly 25 million more votes 'recorded' in 2020 than 2016.
FYI this election incited passion on both sides. That's why the count was so high for both sides. Thask is correct, most liberals did not care for Biden. I didn't, neither did my liberal friends. But Biden was looked at as the adult challenger vs the child in chief.

Trump's biggest mistake was trying to sweep the Covid under the rug in order to get reelected. Instead Covid swept him out of office.

1/2 million people dead from Covid on Trump's watch and you expect him to get reelected?

What makes conservatives think he would win the popular vote now when more Americans died on Trump's watch than WW1, WW2, Vietnam and 911 put together.

You really expected people to think that he deserves reelection by making America Covid death central by setting the example of not wearing a mask? This foolishness is why he lost the election.Nobody had to steal it from him.

As far as the "steal" nobody mentions that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 as well. He was far less likely to win the popular vote in 2020 with his Covid is like the "cold" rhetoric while people dropped dead like flies.

File your complaint with God. Heaven is getting crowded.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement