Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
Robert Fischer
clean money

Funny Names, Fun Late P4 Sequence (Fountain of Youth Day)

Good luck.

Race 12 Davona Dale and

Juvenile Fillies Champ Vequist

and the which i can't pronounce?

Millefeuille

Turns out she is named after the pastry that we often call a "Napoleon".

Had to google it.

I can see myself at Dunkin Donuts now; "I'll have a Millie Ball and a Large Coffee, please"

I'll use Vequist and Millefeuille
(+ one 50cent ticket where I single Got Stormy from R11, and use And the Crazy Beautiful, as well)

Race 14 (Fountain of Youth) Just the two yutes, the and the

Drain the Clock - Likely to get a great trip today.

and, the Prime Factor was a dull and disappointing chalk, in the Holy Bull. Was a bit wide, yet he simply failed to fire. Nice big colt, but I don't know if he really has brilliance to flash. Gets a second chance here, will get a better trip in here, and will be a better price today.

Greatest Honour seems like he's likely the best racehorse, and seems legit, but trip and forward position should prove important here.

Fire At Will is 'WILD', both in performance, and as how well the Morning Line will reflect his final price. I'm not on board, and hope he takes money.
As a fan, I'm rooting that he does well, and the form on paper translates to 3yo Dirt route form. Exciting potential.

Fun Late P4 Sequence. Some horses we know, yet still some potential for opinions.

r13? - I went with the two Chad Brown horses , just . Not crazy about Antoinette. Don't like anyone else, either. Not looking to spread, and will go , but hey, - if neither 6,7 win; my opinion for Race 13 would then be wide-open...

Good Luck this weekend.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 02-26-2021 at 11:47 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)