Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 11:17 AM   #8838
boxcar

Dr. Marilyn Singleton: With Covid, ‘it looks like we’re being groomed for more authoritarian control’

Government and media love to say, "Follow the science." But are they really practicing what they preach? According to Dr. Marilyn Singleton, the decisions being made about how to handle Covid-19 have less to do with science and more to do with how the government wants to control us all.

And then this interesting excerpt:

“This should be reproduceable results and asking solid questions of people,” she said, referring to the proper way to study and react to Covid-19. “There’s epidemiological lists that should be gone through, and none of this is really being done. It seems like only the data that supports what the government wants you to do, and I just hate to say this but it looks like we’re being groomed for more authoritarian control.”

Public information regarding Covid-19 is limited for a reason. There’s a political agenda that holds primacy over the true medical considerations. They’re not following the science. They’re using the science for control. (emphasis mine)

https://noqreport.com/2021/02/23/dr-...arian-control/

This last paragraph says it all. Is this why Dr. Knauss and several medical universities (from another recent thread) that requested positive covid samples from the CDC were turned down -- with the excuse being that the CDC (Center for Deception and Contradiction) didn't have any on hand? I mean really? I thought we were all in this together? I thought real patriots were all team players, no? Where is the CDC's spirit of cooperation for the "public good"? Why would the CDC not want as many scientific minds as possible look at positive covid examples?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)