Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 03:02 PM   #8706
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
On Saturday, anti-vaccine activists temporarily disrupted access to Los Angeles’s Dodger Stadium, one of the largest mass vaccination sites in the country, yelling at healthcare workers and calling the many older individuals patiently waiting for a vaccine in their cars “lab rats”.

From https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ia-richard-pan

How can ANYONE be so stupid (NOT ignorant which just means unaware) thank that a successful preventative therapy from the time of milk maids in England has somehow changed over those almost 300 years?

Seems like a real big resistance, I mean I count 13 of them in that picture alone.....

The only thing I wonder about the vaccine is whether or not the public is being fully informed and told that the vaccine is not a lifelong protection from COVID. In fact it affords no more protection than what a naturally infected person would have. This info seems to be under reported to say the least.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement