Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 09:36 AM   #3
burnsy
self medicated

I agree with that. With exception to the total bet. It’s a wager I don’t usually care for anyway. But if the game starts slowly , there’s a good chance it could go under. Plus, a low scoring contest may be the only chance TB has. The Chiefs style is like the Yankees in baseball. They want one big quarter or series of scores to knock you out. Much like the Yankees look for that big inning. Cleveland withstood it and had a chance where the Bills defense got the knock out blow in the second quarter. The last time these two teams met the Chiefs had them where they wanted them by half. The Bucs need a few breaks, mistakes or turnovers by the Chiefs to even things out. And like you said on the other side the Bucs can’t afford fumbles or pics like they did vs Green Bay. That’s the difference between Green Bay and Kansas City. The weapons you talked about don’t let those opportunities go by. The Bucs won that last game in spite of Brady. Even though he gets all the hype. If he gets picked 2 or 3 times this will get ugly. The Chiefs can be beaten like any football team....... but right now they are the best team in the league. Maybe the Bucs get a break with the injuries the Chiefs have. But with Andy the Walrus coaching I would not count on that either. The Bucs have to come up with their 3 rd defensive gem in a row to have a chance .

Last edited by burnsy; 02-02-2021 at 09:42 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)