Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: RIP Obamacare
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #13
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Not at all, I see everyone around me paying way too much to service the few. Your name of the thread is quite appropriate, every move to kill this very bad government health care is appreciated. Few understand that President Trumps recent moves cut the throat of single payer wet dream.
I totally agree. Single payer ship sailed no way they put Insurance companies out of business since they own the goverment. Trumps plan will not help us. Underinsured will still get treated. Hospitals will raise their rates to cover it and insurance companies will raise prices cause their CEO needs to make his $100 Million a year. You and I. We are ****ed as usual. At least with Obamacare they couldnt drop YOU if you or wife or kids got sick. Cant ubderstand how all these old ****s on this board cant grasp that. They are the ones that are going to get sick. They are gamblers and cant understand the odds of continued health are not in their favor.

Last edited by jms62; 10-13-2017 at 05:16 PM.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)