Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 11:05 AM   #581
Gamblin4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Interesting points you have made, however, this morning I was thinking only fleetingly of how I would feel if I would have bet heavily on the #7 Mandaloun in the Derby and lost because of the idea that possibly something quite nefarious may have occurred, and especially if it is later determined that it actually did. WOW!! With full disclosure, I bet on the #15 Rock Your World so the race was over for me in the first several moments. On the other hand, placing myself in the shoes of those mentioned previously, I believe I would be seeking some form of compensation or redress. If it is found to be true it is nothing short of theft.
I understand bettors feeling they were ripped off. But remember Gamine tested positive for this same drug and BB was able to show he was in guidelines on stopping before the cutoff date for withdrawal time and she still tested positive.
These lawsuits, if able to continue , will cause lawsuits every time a bettor feels they were cheated. I agree with most on here about getting rid of cheaters and changing rules. I believe if the split comes back positive, then suspend and fine BB for the overage even though I don't believe it helped MS win. With RYW's problems at the start of the race, that helped MS win more than the drug IMO.
Gamblin4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)