Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Hence
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 06:27 PM   #10
boys at tosconova

when i look at hence i see a horse that's only run one bad race and that was his first start. and it's very easy toss it because of it.

even when he finished 7th in the SW stakes it was a good race. basically only losing 3rd by around 1L from post 10 the first time tackling graded stakes. this race is deceiving good. but it looks ehhhhh/bad on paper. without digging around.

(i ended up using dilettante over hence in the sunland derby. i thought he looked a lil better better than him and would be in better position. still kicking myself because of it)

if you look at his races he has a 144 on the slop oakland to break im maiden, and you really have to like that 136 for the mile as a 2yr old @ CD where he was pushing the pace the whole race.

i didn't examine his sunland race that much that much yet, but from watching it a couple of times you can tell he was going to make a big move and prolly win. he even showed a little early foot as well.

but the thing is i saw a horse that didn't want to pass horses once he got up next to them. i don't know so much if he passed these horses or if they tired and he went by. and even when he pulled up next to conquest mo there was a a brief few seconds where it didn't look like he was going to get by him.

conquest mo ran a nice race in the sunland. left for position, raced wide and tired late.
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)