Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TVG hosts
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 04:57 AM   #13
KidCruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCircuit View Post
I do think Paul bets a lot, and generally much more than the bets he shows on air, but he's (obviously) independently wealthy...

Rich strikes me as the simpleton at the OTB playing $2 WPS. Can't really envision Todd playing anything at all.
LoDuca does not bet much and it honestly sounds like he doesn't bet at all. He was on a Barstool Sports podcast a few months ago and he basically admitted he hardly ever plays outside of "the big days". They followed up and asked him what was his last big score and he stammered and mumbled and said it was the Wise Dan/Za Approval exacta in the BC. That was $16 exacta and was also over 3 years ago.

Reading between the lines, the only TVG personality I am confident is putting their money through the window is Hoover. Cassidy probably too. Other than that, I bet the whole lot of them don't play a thing daily.
KidCruz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement