Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 11:04 AM   #24
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
He was seen leaving a house under construction. He clearly tries to flee. In the video you posted there is no way you can determine if he dropped ANYTHING at either :28 or :30. Even if he did, you have no idea what he threw down.

You say let the justice system decide, but you've labeled the guy a thief, others have brought up his "previous criminal history" (which was 1 count of shoplifting) to label him "aggressive", and you mention some bs citizens arrest statute, which doesn't even cover this scenario. A guy ran past 2 people pointing guns at him, clearly tries to flee, then engages.

The fact that you and other people here dig in on "he likely deserved it" blows my mind. And I know you'll say you never said he deserved it, but the presumptions you make make it clear that's the line you're taking. Either you're unable to think reasonably, or there is some other, possibly unrecognized, emotion that gets in your way of thinking reasonably. I'm pretty sure I could present a scenario where the same exact events occur, but slightly modify some of the characteristics of the parties involved, and you'd draw a completely different conclusion.
I bet you said the same immediately after the Trayvon and Ferguson events.

Whatevuh.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)