Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Pegasus Cup
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 04:39 PM   #183
Secondbest

I'm looking at 3 longshots for the Pegasus
#8 War Story He's what we used to call a creeper. Lost to Gun Runner twice at SAR. by 13 each time. The last time he faced him He was beaten by 4. Creeping closer. I would like him better if there was less time since the last race. Plus WS is a 6yr old gelding. They tend to hold their form longer. At 25-1 worth a look'
#9 Toast of New York. Ran a bang up race to Bayern then vanished for 3 years only to show up at Lingfield Where he won at 1 1/4 where he was passed then came on again.Now they ship here along with Dettori. With one work showing . Probably up the track but at 20-1 may be worth it.
#11Seeking the Soul Was running in optional Claimers then ran and won the Clark With an all time top [bris] An off the pace horse with the favorites all early early presser types. 25-1.
I'm thinking of putting these three up and back with Sharp Azteca and Gun Runner and depending on the odds betting all three to win. Plus an exacta box of all three.
Good Luck to all.
Secondbest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)