Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #24
1st time lasix

I enjoy handicapping and playing TBD this time of the year. I actually go on site to the facility about four/five days per year. Like to combine an afternoon there with a Lighning/Bucs evening game. Much of the time I play into simulcast pools off track. Big fields....only play win/exacta/dd's/pick 3/4/6 pools on carryovers. I like .50 pick fours there and most everywhere they allow them. No TBD tris or supers due to onerous take % there. It isn't real easy there on dirt with shippers and horses that like that specific surface. many need a trip over it before they becme effective. The wind can actually be a factor there on some days. You can get some overlay prices if you are willing to do a little spreading. The turf course is as nice as anywhere. They carve a nice deli sandwich on bottom floor. Nice buffet upstairs in clubhouse if you want to stay inside. Paddock is very accessible for sight lines for all the patrons. Parking and entry/exit has improved. Margo adds little but she is part of the experience. I could care less about the race announcer but he sure has a distinct voice. There is no question which track it is when the gates open in Tampa!
1st time lasix is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)