Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 09:22 AM   #2096
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
First off....I dont give 2 shits for Dealers...they are some of the biggest crooks out there.....Dont feel bad for the owners they have plenty of money..
Second....Virus gone ??? Its gonna be news for months , years to come...
Third....The market will eventually wake up and see whats happening around them....profits will dwindle in most industries....

I own Apple stock.....my question is whats gonna happen when people cant afford a $1200 IPhone? Their smart move was getting the SE out there at $400....but that will not keep their profits from dwindling too..

I'm just waiting till bad news on revenues hits all industries
i don't feel bad for dealers either! the camry i bought that had a sticker of $26,000 cost the dealer about $12,000. but they do have overhead. their service departments are the real jokes. they try to charge people over $800 for a break job that you can probably get done for under $200 in a place that doesn't have a nice waiting room with free coffee and donuts.

as long as the fed can keep pumping money into the system, the stocks will continue to go up. when they run out of ways to manufacture money they will go kaput. who knows when that day will be though?

Last edited by lamboguy; 07-10-2020 at 09:23 AM.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most