Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #26
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Solutions? I am not sure anybody has solutions. I have suggested fully embracing exchange wagering. Would that heal all of racing's problems? Hardly, but it might provide a betting platform that is palatable to young intelligent gamblers.

We need more people telling the industry what they can't or shouldn't do! When I am told by people in the industry that bettors prefer a jackpot P-6 or that they don't mind higher takeout. I think, how could that be?

I spent a lot of time and energy offering suggestions through my time on the NTRA Players Panel. The effect the panel had on the racing industry did not leave me with high hopes. My pessimism and negativity do not come without battle scars.
Exchange wagering is good. Doesn't 12% take WPS and Exactas get you closer to that?

The only way you get positive things done for Gamblers is by force. The Industry would change in less than a month if we could knock down handle by 30% or more at a major track.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)