Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #15
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
There's a time for you stupid bullshit bi polar a hole behavior and then there's not you SOB.

This kid gave his best frieken years to NYRA and they dumped him, probably without warning. All in a cost cutting attempt to save Kay's undeserved $250,000 bonus.

They are acting like CD. Let's destroy the product, so handle drops (Remember what CD did?) and then say we need to close AQU.

All so the selected real estate developers can make a killing (and the wide open dirty hands).

Grow the F up and smell what's happening.

If you love this MF'N game like I do, HELP IT and stop being a POS troll.

PA, the person and his vehicle can help. HOW you can't see that, is beyond me.

Now you've pissed me off. I actually thought maybe behind your repulsive dark soul, that you maybe cared about this frieken game. Obviously all you care about is annoying people, all because you have a lack of love in your life from family and others.

Here's a tip. Start loving and being kind and you'll get that in return, 100 fold.
Heres a tip, take your meds.

You're welcome
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)