Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: New Brisnet
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 09:26 AM   #28
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeout
A friend that uses the Multicaps files said that they were raised from $2 to $5. I thought he was kidding. Seriously.
(I wouldn't pay $2 for them but that's just me.)
Didn't those things used to be like 50 cents before CDI got a hold of them?

Years ago Multicaps was very close to single file format/ Close enough to run it on a program designed for single file format. And yes , the old TSN-something was 50 cents.

I spoke to those guys a few weeks ago. some programs have not been touched since their old developer died. They have no one to fix bugs , no developer support, that's what they told me. The guy who wrote the single flat file format died. I found out because I use Bris custom file generator for debugging and I found 2 bugs, one was mine, one theirs that can never be fixed because the Jockey club won't fix it (or so they told me), They said "oh that programmer died" any ever see single file format, it's a wall of commas...
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)