Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 05:16 AM   #7
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
To show you how inspired I have become by your undertaking here, I have set up a small bankroll of my own...to track a promising new twist of a method that I created not too long ago. If things go well...expect a "finder's fee" to come your way.
Great comments Thaskalos. I've never considered your percentage ideas on place and show bets, much less exotics. In my case, I'm trying to abandon(mostly) exactas which sap too much out of my bankroll. One exception for me is coupling a strong favorite with my pick as a saver. But overall, I p_xx away too much money on exactas. I'm always amazed when these odds-on favorites will all the figs get beat. I'm thinking of setting up a separate bankroll to do the same. It looks like I've found an edge on certain class of race. It's interesting to hear that the OP had similar discipline problems that plague me.

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 10-29-2016 at 05:18 AM.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)