Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 05:18 AM   #45
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

NorCal's Prime Plays

Good morning P.A. nation. First, a thank you to Ellis Starr--mentioned to him a thread I had going, about 6.5F races....he said he would find the thread and weigh in--which he did. One thing I learned from Ellis a long time ago--he probably doesn't even remember this:

It was about maiden races---he said in racing, horses go up and down in class--depending on their current form.
But with maidens....the elevator only goes one way--DOWN. Once maidens drop in class--there is no going back up.

What he meant was...when 'capping a group of maidens...any that have competed at a lower class level--and today is back up again--you can just toss that one from further consideration. The elevator only goes down. Now some smart guy is gonna say...but what about maidens coming from an upper tier track, to a lower tier? They go up in class when shipping to lesser tracks!
I'll just let the smart guy stew on that---until he finally has that "aha" moment, and figures it out

I haven't really been myself lately...and noticed I've been posting some harsh things to some people. A couple days ago, I was discharged from my job--not for misconduct, but medical--severe anxiety issues. I'm going on disability, so suddenly have a lot of free time. I'm not old enough to "retire" but you know all that money Uncle Sugar takes from you every payday--well, I get to RECEIVE some of that back, now. Trust me, it ain't a lot, either.
My reason for mentioning this is, I hope I haven't offended anyone too much,
lately. It's hard to get pushed out the door where you work, so to keep my mind occupied I've just jumped into the thing I love best--handicapping, researching, testing, and being a pest to some people here on P.A.
A couple people---or more, lol...don't much care for me. That's cool---just know this:

I'LL HAVE A LOT MORE TIME TO POST HERE

Allright, enough of that---I'm gonna post up my prime plays..called KILLER PLAYS. I made a file to put them in--and windows sort of insists you NAME this file--so I just named it "killer"
There was some discussion about people winning thousands of dollars, but not proving it by simply posting up their best plays. That's so easy to do--it's comical.
I am not a pro player---but I have time to study my plays, and come up with prime plays. They only come up maybe 3-4 times a week. These are the one's I jump on. Unless I'm not winning, of course--then I find some new plays to jump on. All methods, or combinations of methods--can go cold at any time
No one bet these....I need the prices to stay high

That's all I got for now--thanks for taking the time to read this

🎭 NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)