Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 07:29 AM   #25
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

HTW 2/29

The Grand Aqueduct Experiment went okay, I suppose. I didn't get the pick-4.....like probably a lot of forumites, I needed BONITA LUNA to win the finale. It wouldn't have paid much, but I was hoping to keep my win streak alive---unfortunately the streak ended at ONE. I'm not the type of player that can do well in multi-race "horizontals"...my forte is waiting for a spot--when an opportunity presents itself, for my kind of handicapping. It's hard enough to win one race LOL.

Horses to Watch for today: I could write a book on how good these PARX horses look today...The first one shows very subtle trainer manuevering, but the trainer can't hide those +15'S pace figs--this one has been setting or pressing those up. 'SpeedLimit is dropping down, trainer is switching to a jock whose basically just a warm body. When this horse wins today--I want jockey-worshipping SRU to explain how this trainer intentionally got a cadaver to ride his horse, and win.

--Overthespeedlimit

Notes --RTW ...see above comments
Activity type 5-1 ML
Activity date 02-29-2016
Track Parx Racing
Surface Dirt
Distance 1 Mile
Race number 3 Post position 4
Race type Claiming
Jockey Llagas W E (sorry about the "cadaver" comment, jockey Llagas)-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd horse just happened to catch my eye--well actually Trainer White's situational stats are eye-popping. This trainer is rather ho-hum, nothing to write to mama about--but like all veteran, slightly obscure trainers--he's got an angle---a situation or two, where he excels..he makes his money on. He's doesn't make it on purses---none of them do, at this level. Check his stats \i/

***2015-2016 237 6% 23% +0.19

***+1st start w/trn 30 27% 43% +2.22--- This is from a 6% trainer--unbelievable

***Shipper 85 8% 27% -0.79

***Maiden Clming 273 5% 20% -1.06

--Saratoga Angel

Notes -...see above comments
Activity type 15-1 ML
Activity date 02-29-2016
Track Parx Racing
Surface Dirt
Distance--5F
Race number Post position 2
Race type-Maiden Claiming

let me make sure I get the trainer's name correCt--DONALD WHITE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Classic Giacnroll

Notes --comes back to the level he was claimed at, after trying much tougher--his trainer is sharp, so the fact he thought enough of this one to try him way up in class--says alot. Top-rider aboard, as well

activity type 15-1 ML
Activity date 02-29-2016
Track Parx Racing
Surface Dirt
Distance 1 Mile
Race number 8 -Post position 1
Purse $54,000
Claim price $40,000
Race type Allowance Optional Claiming
Jockey Acosta J D

Hmmm...thought I would have a Turf Paradise horse today--to give johnhannibal something to ponder--but that's it--if you have one--post that bad boy.

-NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)