Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Match Up book
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #440
shanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrabboy
From reading the posts I understand that Jim Bradshaw's passing is a great personal loss to you. I lost one of my best friends to cancer recently and it was devastating. The cost of long term illness was financially crippling.

I would like a copy of his new book. I thought the original Match Up was very enlightening. I will send the money for the new book and if there is a second printing fine. If not they can keep the money.

Is the address posted in this forum still valid?

Jimmie
Hi Jimmie
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. We miss them terribly but at the same time realize they are finally at peace and all the suffering and pain is over with. God Bless.

I just spoke with Mrs. Bradshaw and told her of your note. She says to thank you for your kind words but asked that you and anyone else hold off on sending any monies her way. She wants things to settle down and then maybe something will be done regarding a few more books being made available.

My best to you and yours Jimmie
Richie
shanta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)