Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #9
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
I love it how I put honest and truthful comments and then the thread ends. Check all the recent posts and 2 of them are mine because when I say something, it just ends. We all need respect to each other and I would still like to be on here and chat like a youngster like me. Thanks everyone IF YOU RESPOND.
As far as what you wrote, I doubt people are purposely ignoring you, and as far as controversial comments you probably don't even make the top 1000 posters.

I am curious about your website where you give out selections. To be honest, the writing is a little hard to follow, but how I read it is that you started giving out picks in 2012, then changed the name of the site in 2015. So that means you started selling horse racing selections at age 10, or was this someone else? If so, you're definitely the youngest selector I can recall. Maybe I'm misreading it.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)