Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
I love it how I put honest and truthful comments and then the thread ends. Check all the recent posts and 2 of them are mine because when I say something, it just ends. We all need respect to each other and I would still like to be on here and chat like a youngster like me. Thanks everyone IF YOU RESPOND.
Check, I know how you feel and have had the same experience. I always try to answer all questions directed at me, just as you do, and it would be great if all others did the same but, unfortunately, that's not always going to happen. A lot of people have the philosophy of, "Never explain, never complain, and never concede on any issue"

The best way to deal with it is to see this as that you that you have made your point and others have found no counter argument. As I said, it would be great if all people conceded to this but to expect this to happen is to set yourself up for disappointment.

Another problem is when you or anyone else puts forth an honest post on an issue of interest and yet the thread dies a aborning because there are no responses no matter thoughtful and relevant to handicapping it is. There is just no way to get people to take an interest in something for whatever reason. Maybe they only pay attention to posts from certain people - who knows? All you can do is to post something you wish to share and hope for a response.

Last edited by bobphilo; 09-19-2018 at 11:52 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)