Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Match Up book
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
shanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
What a shock Sartin would "review" it. He sounds like a complete shill. It is pretty sad really. Before you Sartin fans jump on me, does anyone really think ANYONE could hit over 50% betting one horse per race, with more than half not being the favorite.

If you do, wake up.
Of course Howard is "shilling" for his friend.

Why is that such a turnoff or shock? Same thing goes on here EVERY day with friends doing the same for their buddies software,books, threads,posts,
etc.

Maybe someone who has attended MANY of the seminars the "Hat" lectured at and gave out picks could weigh in on his proficiency win betting. Just because you and me can not do something doesn't mean someone else can't.

Bottom line to ME comes down to

1) If you are interested in learning some matchup techniques from the MASTER seek out a couple of "non shill" opinions about the substance of the book and if good you buy it.

2) If you are not interested or do not like what you hear from these "non shills" you don't buy it.

Richie
shanta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)