Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 06:24 PM   #808
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paceadvantage
Then where are these massive amounts of familes with children being RIPPED from them...coming from? Illegal immigration can't be at a historic low yet child ripping at a historic high.

..How is it possible there are massive amounts of children being RIPPED from their parents given this diminishing trend?

I know, I know...he's ripping more than Obama did, so that's enough for
The numbers of decreasing immigration are are from US border and Customs Protection.
Look on the left bottom of the chart.

I did note that "Immigration arrests at southwest border creep up but still at historic low" in the USA Today link.The chart only goes up to 2017.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/19/62106...-at-the-border

Updated at 4:40 a.m. ET Wednesday
The number of separated children...

Since early May, 2,342 children have been separated from their parents after crossing the Southern U.S. border, according to the Department of Homeland Security

It is even more despicable that Trump blew up so many families when the immigration numbers have dropped 5 x since 2000.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)