Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 01:07 PM   #796
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Local news this morning reports that busloads of theses kids are heading to Rochester, NY today.

Now this is where the real outrage can begin - sending kids to NYS????
That is child abuse.

They are dumping them off on the foster parent programs. Here's the thing, both sides screw these issues up....intentionally. The media and the politicians make hay off the suckers that support a "side" and the "sensationalism" is a win, win. There is no interest in a solution...….not in powers best interest. The pawns that take sides are just that....pawns. Somehow, this whole "crisis" will cost multiple times then just sending the families back> The USA way of doing things......

Secondly, the shameful morons, that cry we are Christians and a country of "laws". Seriously? Sessions and his ilk are wretched liars and fools. At least his church is looking to boot him. There actually are some clergy that back this thought. A good reason I don't go to church.

If one believes in Christ....you are here to follow Gods laws, not mans. People are hypocrites or just dumb mouth breathers and boot lickers. Christians have been fed to lions for following Gods law, not mans, crucified and massacred. Now that some have power they forget and think they have privilege. I don't think "confiscating" children as political pawns is a good precedent. Then to claim its "Christian". Like I said, I don't like church but I'm glad I'm not in your shoes on judgement day if there is one.

Christ would not be going for this BS. He followed Gods law not Mans and he got nailed to a cross for it. He was a thorn in the side of political and particularly church leadership. That got him a sword in the side. If he listened to these assholes...…..he would not of been from God. He pretty much got persecuted and executed for breaking a so called "nation of laws".
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)