Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #17
wiffleball whizz
Dead money

Hows this for a bad beat and one I wouldn't believe if I saw it with my own eyes....before I say this I want everybody to know I think when there is a bad beat in poker it's because the shuffle machine didn't shuffle cards properly...

Foxwoods on derby night 2 years ago I was having a good day there and wanted to take a knee and run out the clock and lock up a win I drove with the gf and she was stuck and didn't wanna leave so I walk into a 20/40 game cold which I don't like doing I always want to be at a game when it opens....I'm happily even before I hear noise that's resembles when a fight breaks outs or there is a ugly situation developing....

In a 1/2nl game I I hear yelling after the turn card is dealt...

Player A has pocket 10s
Player b has pocket 9s

Flop 9 hearts 9 clubs 10 hearts

Turn Q hearts......

3 way all in and u don't have to turn over your cards in this situation...

Dealer turns the big black 10 of clubs...,.now at this point the guy with pocket 9s slams down and says quad 9s baby ship the cash....the other guy with 10s says to player with the 9s WE HIT THE BAD BEAT!!!!! The whole time nobody sees the guy with KJ of hearts for the straight flush I don't think the guy even knew abort the about bad beat jackpot....

At this point the guy with the 9s us running around the room like a chicken with head cut off high fiving not knowing the guy has a straight flush....I'm sure he hears the commotion going on but he figures it's just the crowd reacting to his bad beat hit

I see 2 guys trying to flag him down in the corner but he's zooming like a busy bee.....

It's gotta be 3 minutes elapsed time he makes his way to the table to I guess give his id to get paid then I literally see through the crowd the moment he found out he was third man on the totum pole he literally turned white as a ghost....he lost about 700 in the pot and basically got 240k ripped out of his hands.......sure he got the table share of 2100 or so but it was so classic to see this.....

240k is in my opinion a life changing score...not that u can retire but u can
Do whatever u want and take lots of time off of work....

I felt like Walking over to this guy and laugh right in his face
wiffleball whizz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)