Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:58 AM   #89
Kelso
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon shell
But you don't know anything so who cares about your opinion?
Don't recall ever saying that anyone does ... or even should.

Quote:
So who makes these calls? The Feds? You? Should we adopt the damaged lung-o-meter to make the call?
Hmmm, are you now telling me that you, even if nobody else, "care about" my opinon?

Well, then, in order to enlighten you with my opinion: Someone without a vested interest in the abuse of any horse, even if he has to be paid to do so, should make such decisions. Clearly that excludes selfish horsemen who are willing to abuse their animals with drugs for the sake of a purse ... or a day rate. They're the reason for the drugged-horse problems in the first place.

Quote:
It is easy for a creep like you to tell someone what to do with their horse yet you don't know anything about horses.
Oh, it appears I've hurt the sensitive, selfish, drug-happy horseman's feelings. Deal with it, cretin.

Quote:
Keep acting like this is an exact science and trainers/owners can just read the expiration label on the horse and retire them off to retired horsey land.
Never said, nor even implied, that it's an exact science. But, because of self-serving horsemen such as you, it can and must be made a better ... unconflicted ... policy.

When a horse needs drugs in order to run ... as opposed to in order to heal ... he should be retired. If you gave two unselfish damns about the welfare of your horses, you'd agree. But, of course, you've made quite clear that you don't.
Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)