Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #17
Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partsnut
lsosa54:

What you say may be so but I haven't seen anybody post this race, nevertheless before the fact and does not take into account the other 3 or 4 winning races that day and for the mostpart paid double figure prices to win.
Also realize that as I have stated ,this was done with a basic demo with no advanced features.
I fail to realize what the purpose of your post tries to infer.
Evidently the public did not see what you saw after the fact.
I'm not bashing the program, I recently bought it and I'm putting it through its paces, I'll have a full review in a month or so. But.
Look at your screen shot, see all those zeros? the program can't do anything with those zeros. there's no information there to evaluate. The two horses with the best information just happened to be the two who won. There may be some way for someone to handicap that race, but Zambuto's program out of the box isn't it. I ran that race through HandiF.A.S.T and got the same results, but there's no way I would bet that, because it's a gamble. There are far too many unknowns. Joe's program may be useful, (right now I'm finding it kludgy & counterintuitive, but maybe that's just me) but this is a poor choice of a race to demonstrate its utility.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)