Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:07 PM   #25
ultracapper

I sat the weekend out. After handicapping a race just fine Thursday, I made a blatantly bad decision, then Friday I again handicapped a race just fine, and made a silly bet. It had nothing to do with the tournament, this was with real money. So-o-o-o-o, I thought giving it a rest for the weekend was a good way to lick my wounds.

Good thing. There was a massacre today. After 13 days, only 3 left with a streak of 13 ITM finishers. We have a player with a live 7 race win streak, and that same player leads with a total of 9 wins. The place competition leader has 10. 10 place finishers in 13 races. That's either horrible luck playing perfect into this tournament, or one hell of a handicapper in choosing underneath horses. Highest win pay is $99.80, which is the highest payout of the meet to date. 2 players landed on it. Our own NorCalGreg avoided the disasters of the weekend. He has a 4 race ITM streak alive and well, the last 2 being winners, and 7 total wins for the tournament, a mere 2 behind the leader. Yours truly killed his 5 race ITM streak Thursday, started a new one Friday, and has a soft 2 total wins and 2 places. I've missed 4 of the 13 days by choice or confusion, and in those 9 races I'm 2-2-3.

Need to pick it up. I hope the gal/guy with 9 winners has made some real money one way or another. Obviously to hit 9 of 13 s/he's been sniffing chalk dust, but hopefully has figured out a way to capitalize on a nice run of winners.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)