Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 09:30 AM   #9
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.c View Post
horses, after it was claimed.

“I don’t do cocaine, my horses don’t go out and party, so why would cocaine show up in my horses?” Navarro said. “This is nuts.

Cocaine is a Class 1 drug, meaning a positive test for the substance carries the industry’s highest penalties. However, the drug is also a known contaminant, and Navarro’s attorney is likely to argue that the positive was produced by accidental contamination.

“My attorney said the concentration was so low that a pilot would be legally allowed to fly with it,” he said. “How can I explain that? My attorney is on top of it.”
He dodged a bullet(as well as several other trainers)at GP when the state ruled the samples were incorrectly tested by the lab.
Minecraft was the horse that tested positive at Tampa in February. I am sure this will be swept under the rug and Navarro will continue to wear that huge smile!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)