Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 10:12 AM   #2179
FakeNameChanged

Minerals on the moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the deal with mining is that there is only so much open pit mining. after that it gets tough. sometimes you have to dig a mile down and you don't know what you are going to get. they do geological studies to try to raise the probabilities. so when they start on a property, they build the mine and keep on exploring to see if they can find something else.

McEwen did a rotten job and overpaid for their 2 newest properties, Gold Bar and Black Fox. Black Fox looks like its going to be alright because their expenses have been coming in low now due to the weak dollar.
With all the forward thinking that Elon Musk has shown, I'm somewhat surprised he's been pushing a plan to go to Mars, when the minerals rich moon, is only a short SpacEx ride away. Just think of all the specialized living habitats, and JOBS that woulds be created for something that's more accessible than Mars. I'll do some research to see how much of the data has been shared, as to mineral deposits, that NASA has discovered on the moon.
(edit): And by jobs, I mean mostly here on terra firma.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)