Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 08:29 PM   #2155
PressThePace

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
I wasn't asking time frame, you said a consensus had it at 3000. I was just asking who? That usually refers to the majority of people who pick these targets. Have a link?
My sources include two wealth managers that were college roommates of mine. Both said the same thing. And, it was explained to me in much the same way that Lambo illustrated above. Their forecast hinged around the fact that the Fed Reserve will keep printing money thus catalyzing monetary debasement. They both expect another shutdown, by the way. This lowering of dollar will continue increase the liability of the Fed. Essentially, they are projecting a crash of the assets of the Fed (other than gold). They are telling me that their projections are south of what they really think will happen. Look, I'm not putting the whole kit'n'caboodle into this. But, after I heard what Dan Oliver had to say, it mirrored what I had been hearing already. I can't provide links, but I know BOA has a target of 3k, I believe.
PressThePace is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)