Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:23 PM   #15
LottaKash

Last week I bet this horse and he didn't disappoint but he lost the race finishishg with a flourish, sandwiched between the winner and the place horse, so tight too, missing by 1/2L....at 7/1...

So I mark this guy down on my watch list....Now here is where the fun continues for the day/nite?....

I did the card for Miami Valley (new track), and found Buddy Lou was in tonite, and I couldn't wait for the race to come up....Only thing, I was so busy doing Pompano, and Dover as well as screening tom'w's races, I "PLUMB FORGOT" about Miami....
Granted the card at Miami was nothing near to my liking, so I didn't spend much continuous time there.....Senior moment ?....hahah ! I just plain forgot...yeesh.

And, here is the outcome...Oh chit !....

What a silly day....I am not discouraged tho, as I know these days occur from
time to time....They always do...

There is more, and my handicapping is quite sound, so the future will take this thread and the bankroll higher...I am sure of this...haha!...As long as the races keep rolling along, it will be so... "BUT WHEN DAMMIT"..

Still, it could've been a much nicer outcome today....Up $2 bucks tho...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)