Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Think about it!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 08:47 PM   #11
thaskalos

IMO...we would be committing a grave injustice if we didn't inform the newcomers to this game of the "negatives" that are hidden within it. The racing industry does a good job of brushing these things "under-the-rug", so...there is a need for a place such as this, where the "truth" is shouted from the rooftops.

I, myself, sometimes get accused of showing "extreme negativity" towards the game by some of our members here...and the truth is that I might be as critical of this game as anyone else here is. But I have also supported this game at the windows -- where it counts -- as much as anyone else here has. And, when I am about to post my "criticisms" of this game...I never worry about whether or not I am hurting the game's "reputation"...or whether my posts might end up costing the game some "future business", down the line. I only ask myself if what I am about to post here is the sort of "information" that I myself would have found useful, had it been disclosed to me back when I started playing this game. My loyalty isn't to the game...but to the newcoming player. That's why I post here.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)