Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 02:57 PM   #20
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Does having a master's degree indicate how smart someone is? If so, I would guess that Jill Biden with her doctorate is probably in Einstein category with her IQ.

A master's degree without having common sense is useless. Back in the day I interacted with many a person with a prestigious MBA in business from Pepperdine I would not trust to run a lemonade stand.

I only have an AA degree due to losing a scholarship and a "job" because of a weight lifting accident putting me on the DL and I refused to take a red shirt.
My bad as I thought I would rehab a lot faster than anyone else ever did.

My girlfriend or whatever she now is has a masters and damn near a PHD.
She is a progressive liberal so we are always butting heads and she refuses to source news outside of the liberal MSM. She is always implying anyone who disagrees with her viewpoints is not as smart and informed as she is.
I have challenged her many times to take a series of IQ tests but she refuses, always with a pile of excuses. If it was long ago I would mop the floor with her, but now I honestly don't know, I might win by a head bob.
I have had a lot of concussions in the 40 years since I scored a 172. I admit that was my highest ever and it served up a lot of straight fastballs down the middle of the plate. Lowest I ever got was a 128, I was drinking and the test was full of a bunch of crap that was like poetry and word association, that was a couple years ago.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)