Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 11:32 AM   #31
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I already posted that number (54) a few days ago. Guess you missed that post. Beat you to the punch. Old news.

And yeah, his birth certificate was a pretty big issue at one point. I certainly didn't invent the news stories that were going around at that time. It was discussed everywhere.

Maybe I'll go run a search on John McCain's medical records and see where you stood on that, compared to where you stood on Hillary's. We can go back in time on a lot of stuff if you wish.
How about JustRalph's admission that you gave him the green light to start all sorts of different Obama threads, about basically the same topic...just so he could frustrate the liberal-minded here? And all this...while you were admonishing CapperAl for doing the same thing, but in a much smaller scale.

And you say that the Trump effect has been 1,000,000% WORSE? Too funny.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)