View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 05:41 PM   #178
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper
LosAl 4/24/2016 3rd 6F C$16KN3L

22.10 43.84 57.53 110.81

Conditioned claimers went 21 and 4 on the tight turn of LosAl, then went 13 and 3 on the dead straight away from the quarter pole to the eighth pole? I don't think so.

I tried a hand time, which I am not skilled at at all, and came up with a 2nd quarter mile of 23.20. That would make the second split 45.30, which from a visual standpoint makes sense, and a hand-timed 5th eighth of 12.27, for a split of 57.57, which means to me the recorded split is probably accurate, and which also fits a more traditional story-line.

Who cares? Right? Cheap claimer at LosAl. When I watched the replay the first time and saw them post the second split, I figured I'd just look at the chart and see what the real number was, but nobody bothered to fix it, so it stands as is.

Bogus.
I fixed this one in my figures, I just run out of energy posting them all here. In this case by fixed I just removed the half mile call and went with the 1/4 and final time only. Sometimes you just can't get a good time from video. There are so many it gets old to be honest. I'm sure I miss some too.

Last edited by cj; 05-12-2016 at 05:42 PM.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)